Monday, February 15, 2010

Ways to invest money - Starting with the Basics, Let Your Money Grow.

For average income earners or those who aren't born with a silver spoon on their mouth one should start with the basics.

Basics meaning keeping things in order and priority. If you can save money and make it grow that matches your regular earnings and some extra money on the side, start with it. What I did before was when my savings account started to grow out of my small coin collection, I placed some of it in high yielding investment products or in time deposits as other banks have minimum placements.

I did not keep it in my savings account instead everytime my time deposits matured I made additional amounts for it to grow. Then I learned about other foreign exchange currency investments in dollars, euros and yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment